June 4, 2013 - GCYA Family & Community Specialist, FT
May 22, 2013 - Cook, FT
June 6, 2013 - Accounts Payable Coordinator, FT
June 4, 2013 - Administrative Clerk, PT
April 2, 2013 - Coordinator of Evening Reporting Center, FT
March 13, 2013 - Temporary, Seasonal Highway Positions
February 14, 2013 - Youth Specialist, PT
February 5, 2013 - Educational Aide/Tutor, PT
January 29, 2013 - Office Manager/Executive Assistant, FT
June 17, 2013 - Secretary, FT
October 15, 2012 - Jail Psychologist , PT
September 28, 2012 - Correctional Officer I, Probationary, FT
Continuous Recruitment - Detention Youth Leader, PT
Continuous Recruitment - Registered Nurse, FT
Continuous Recruitment - Licensed Pratical Nurse, FT
The Human Resources Office accepts applications only for positions that are posted or listed in the vacancy
announcements below. Current vacancies are also posted on employment bulletin boards at the Historic Courthouse,
940 Boonville, and at the Judicial Facility, 1010 Boonville, and recorded on the 24-hour Job Vacancies Hotline at
(417) 868-4117. A more complete description of the job duties, minimum qualifications
and physical requirements of the position is also available in Human Resources.
If interested in a position that is not currently open, a position interest card may be completed at the Human Resources Office. These cards are kept on file for one year. If the job indicated on the card is posted within one year, the card will be mailed to the individual to inform him/her that applications are being accepted.
Unless indicated otherwise in the specific vacancy announcement, individuals should apply at the Human Resources Office, 940 N. Boonville Ave Room 314, Springfield, Missouri 65802.
Important! Please Note:
- When filling out an application, please type or print legibly and complete all pages. Be sure to read the instructions and requirements. Make sure all questions are answered and all required fields are completed. Please sign the last page (This will require scanning a printed form for digital submission). Incomplete applications will not be given consideration.
- Please submit a separate application/resume for each position posted or listed in the vacancy announcements below. Both an application AND resume are required for Juvenile Division positions.
- Applications/resumes submitted by mail must be post-marked by the deadline to apply (if one is specified).
- Only those candidates offered testing and/or an interview will receive a response from Greene County. Because of the large volume of applications/resumes received, the selection procedure can take a while. Your patience is appreciated.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Greene County.