- Juvenile Center
- Evening Reporting Center
- Contact Us
- Employee List
- ERC Gives Back
- Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative
- Positive Behavior Incentives
- Program Cycle
- Volunteer Opportunities
- What's new
- Youth Projects
DECEMBER 2013 FACILITATOR OF THE MONTH
Names: Clayton and Lauren- Missouri State University Enactus
Group Facilitated: Jobs Skills
Group Description: Jobs skills works by helping participants gain knowledge on how to obtain a job. The group teaches the basics of the interview process, and how to best impress a future employer. This group is meant to build confidence in the youth when they go look for a job.
Policy & Procedure Manual:
About ERC Presentation:
The mission of the Greene County Juvenile Office-Evening Reporting Center (ERC) is to provide a community based alternative to secure detention for at-risk youth. This short term intensive supervision treatment program, with the help of community volunteers, will provide facilitated education and therapeutic programs in a structured environment, while ensuring the safety of the community and the juvenile.
The ERC is a program designed to assist participants to remain in the community and influence their lives in a positive way. Participants should consider placement in the ERC as a privilege and an opportunity to make positive changes in their behavior.
Placement in the ERC is an opportunity. With the help of the community facilitators, juveniles placed in the ERC program are allowed the chance to learn and develop social skills in a structured environment, covering such topics as Job Skills, Decision Making, Personal Health, and others.
Eligible youth will be:
- Post-filing/pre-adjudication or post adjudication status/ or motion to modify.
- Referred by a Deputy Juvenile Officer, Probation Officer, or the Court, to include Juvenile Drug Court
- Between the ages of 12 and fall under jurisdiction of the court.
- Accepted on a space-available basis. Maximum capacity for the Evening Reporting Center is 12 youth.
- Participating in the program for a period not to exceed 20 program days (actual days of operation)