- Juvenile Justice Center
- Diversity Awareness Partnership
- Domestic Relations
- Evening Reporting Center
- GEMS (Girls Empowering Minds & Spirits)
- RADAR (Responding Appropriately to Drug and Alcohol Referrals)
- Greene County Youth Academy
- Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative - JDAI
- Legal Unit
- Specialized Courts
- Victim/Witness Services
Drug & Alcohol Prevention Group
Facilitated by a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor
When: Wednesday evenings
3:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
(Promptness is expected; late arrivals may be counted as a no show.)
Where: The Midtown Carnegie Branch Library, 397 East Central Street, in the basement meeting room.
Agenda: During this group participants will be provided with information about various substances of abuse. A Substance Abuse Counselor will also discuss addiction and refusal skills, be available to answer questions, and make referrals when appropriate.
In the event that Springfield Public Schools are cancelled due to the weather, group will be cancelled for that day and rescheduled.