Welcome to the
Greene County Senior
Tax Fund Site
To assist Greene County, Missouri senior citizens to remain in their homes for as long as they
can safely do so and to "provide programs which will improve the health, nutrition, and quality
of life of persons who are sixty years of age or older." (Section 67.993, RS MO)
Want to know more?
- Learn about the history of the board and more About Us.
- For a list of current and former grantees, visit the Partners page.
- View program Highlights and Testimonials.
- Visit Helpful Links for senior news and other useful information.
Do you represent a current grantee?
Please visit our Reports page for progress report template and guidelines.
Do you represent an organization interested in funding?
Please visit the Application page for more information.
Senior Citizens' Services Fund
Greene County Senior Citizens' Services Fund
Post Office Box 9766
Springfield, MO 65801-9766
- Office (Monday - Wednesday - Friday from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm)
- Monthly Meeting (Fourth Monday at 9:00 am in the Historic Courthouse, Room 309)
- Special meetings will be announced.